Matching into residency is getting more competitive by the day. The process of matching has drastically changed since step 1 went PASS/FAIL. Many programs are requiring a minimum of 3–6-months of clinical experience in the USA. We offer a unique opportunity for students looking to get US clinical experience.
– 4-8 week rotations in different specialties
– Hands on training at academic institutes
– Working directly with Program Directors
– Providing letter of recommendation for VISApurposes
– Providing letter of recommendation for Residency Match (most US programs require 3)
– Some Rotations we offer are:
o Internal Medicine rotation with Program Director at HUMC Palisades hospital
o Cardiology Rotation with associate program director at Staten Island, NY.
o Surgery Rotation with Chair of Surgery
o Rotations in Family medicine, Psychiatry, Endocrinology and many more!!!
Step 1 has gone pass/fail, program directors have started to put more emphasis on other parts of the application. One way you can stand out amongst other applicants in through research. Research shows programs you are interested in advancement in medicine. We provide great research opportunities and more importantly getting your name on a published article. Once booked no cancellations can be done
– 4-week research rotation
– All done virtually from anywhere in the world
– Work one on one with Head of Research at Hackensack based on there schedule and availability
– Mentors work with you individually to teach basics of writing research papers.
– Paper submission and publicationin a peer reviewed journal
For further details please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org